CDB Series of Distribution Boards
Our innovative CDB series of distribution boards has been designed by experienced electrical technicians to meet the highest standards and deliver everything you need.The boards have all the standard features you would expect but also have options that provide the flexibility and space you need to work comfortably and efficiently.
The CDB Series boards are built to the highest Australian standards with a high quality finish. We have distribution board options to suit all the major circuit breaker suppliers in Australia including Schneider, NHP, ABB , Hager and Eaton (incorporating/Moeller).
Some of the standard features and benefits of the CDB Series boards include:
- Field reversible, lift off, chrome plated pintle hinged front door
- Field reversible, robust hinged escutcheon
- Fully welded robust zinc annealed steel enclosures
- IP42 and IP56 rated designs available
- Available in grey RAL 7035 or X15 orange ripple finish with high gloss white escutcheon
- Top and bottom removable gland plates
- 250A double screwed neutral and earth bars
- Spacious internal design for ease of installing cables
- Fully shrouded 250 amp main switch
- Spare DIN rail space provided for additional equipment mounting
- Full range for 24 to 96 pole insulated 25kA to 0.1 sec type tested chassis
- Document holders and full label system